My poor abandoned blog hasn't seen an update in so long! I guess in not good at keeping up with a blog, specially if life gets a little crazy.
Let's see... It's already September! Oh my! Since my last post about new years resolutions here's what's happened:
- Weight: already lost 3 or 4 kg, still a couple more to go before I feel comfortable again.
- Health: better. We started to go to a nutritionist so we are eating a lot better, with the occasional slips of yummy things. We can't help it, we love eating!
In this subject, I have tried to work out on and off. Mostly I can say I don't do any exercise, until this week that I started using the treadmill daily. I hope I can keep it up.
- I'm not keeping up with house work at all but I always try.
- This year I also got a job! My very first one and then quit after 4 months because it wasn't what I expected to be. I was blessed to be able to return to institutional pharmacy with a part time job that I love.
Maybe I'll blog a little more frequently but the truth is that I'm not fond of/good at writing. Let's see how it goes, so far I just love the blogger dashboard where I can see all new posts in my favorite blogs :-)
lunes, 2 de enero de 2012
Well, it's here, 2012!
2011 had good things: I finally graduated from college, we got a puppy and shared good times with people I love, but overall it wasn't the best year... So, I'm REALLY looking forward for what 2012 brings.
Every New Year, I think of things I could change about myself to be better, but I never write them down, so they are forgotten just a few days later.
This year, I'm writing them so I can come back and remember them, let's see how many get done!
1. Loose at least 5 kg: in 2011 I gained this weight, all I want is go back to that and have all my clothes fitting me right again.
2. Related to the one above, eat healthier: make smarter decisions when it comes to food.
3. Do more exercise.
4. Save a determined amount of money every month.
5. Besides this savings, save extra money so my husband and I can make a trip together. (it's easier to cut expenses when you have a good motivation).
6. Study. I graduated this last August, but I haven't found a job yet :( so, my knowledge is, let's say, "sleeping". I would like to dedicate an hour every day to study, read articles or something pharmaceutical/medical.
7. Arrange two rooms that are a total mess since we moved in.
8. Keep up with the housework, specially with laundry and ironing (I hate to iron!)
9. Read at least 5 books just for fun, not work related.
10. Get a job. Well, I'm doing my part sending resumes, taking temporary jobs, but I would like a permanent one, near my home and with normal hours. Is that too much to ask?
Good luck with your New Year's resolutions!
Ps. you should check out Lydia's blog at lydsncompany.blogspot.com
She's a sweet lady that writes about her life, I really enjoy her posts! Also she's having an amazing giveaway this January! Go visit her!